Mechanical filtration of Steam
Stainless steel steam filters Parker separate mechanical particles and meet strong demands form pharmacy, chemical and food industry, incl. culinary. The steam is very polluted due to the long distances from the boiler to the point of use. Easy to clean filters favorably reduces operating costs.
- air and gases sterile filtration
- wine microfiltration
- beer microfiltration
- water microfiltration
- pipe works
- storage tanks
- products’ heating and mixing
- dual embodiment the filter media: sintered stainless steel ZCSS, pleated stainless steel mesh ZCHS, material AISI 316L
- guaranteed filter efficiency of particle retention 1, 5 and 25 µm @ 100%
- filter element with high thermal resistance +200°C
- top quality filter housings in sanitary designs: VBA, HBA, HSA
- housing material AISI 304 (1.4301) or AISI 316L (1.4404)
- various connections types available: flange, thread, welding pipe, clamp, fitting
- These stainless steel filters are suitable for special liquids and compressed gases filtration as well.