Humimax™ is compact range of air humidifiers. The air flows through evaporating layer and carries away water molecules. This unit ensures accurate humidification and automatic humidity control according to set-point.
These units are designed to fulfil various needs and form optimal balance between efficiency, stability and power consumption.
Humimax™ is optimal choice for keeping air humidity on certain level at many applications like print-houses, food industry, wood processing and furniture production, museums and computer halls. The installation and maintenance is very easy.
- volume of wet air in standard capacities 2000, 5000 and 10000 m3/hod.
- it is possible to use non-treated city-water
- system Humimax™ does not enit water aerosol nor water droplets. Both aerosols and water doplets can containg bacteria and modls which somone can breath in.
- Humimax™ unit produces wet air which is not saturated by water. This avoids condensation anywhere.
- there is no need for some additional equipment. All important parts like console, screws, operating manual, etc. are scope of delivery
- adiabatic humidification effect leads to temperature reduction by 2 – 5°C, which will be appreciated during summer season
- Humimax™ cleans air as well by inlet filter
- stainless steel casing ensures high added value for ling time
The operation of Humimax is in comparison with jet systems:
- more quiet
- cheaper solution: investment and operating costs
- there is no need to install long and complicated compressed air pipe-works
- no need for additional air compressor of corresponding capacity
- there is no need for external company doing montage, start-up, maintenance, service
- room humidity is possible to control via adjustable humidistat which can communicate with up to 8 humidifiers
- fan speed is possible to adjust in the range of 10-100%
- wet air direction is easy to setup in very simple way
To operate the Humimax™ are needed following items:
- power supply 230V AC
- water supply for feeding of internal tank
- connection to water-waste system