Pressure Dew Point
… is possible to measure by sensor ZHM 100
This sensor measures Pressure Dew Point (PDP) already at small flow of air/gas. Ceramic sensor ZHM100 (Michell Instruments), detects partial pressure of water vapour which corresponds to PDP directly. Standard applications: compressed air, natural gas, nitrogen, CO2 etc..
- measuring chamber
- moisture sensor ZHM100
- needle valve with long outlet pipe
- display unit, analog output available as an option
- PDP range: +20 … -100°C, +/- 2°C
- output 4-20 mA
- the range of calibration: PDP +20 … -75°C
- calibration of “old” sensor is provided by exchanging with calibrated one
- air/gas pressure: vacuum 0,001 mbar up to overpressure 350 bar g
- power supply: 230V/50Hz
- ATEX version as an option
Sensor ZHM100 is optional device to the control systems Multitronic and ZDMC2. It is used for Dew-point-control of drying process in order to reduce operating costs (Parker|Zander: K-MT/KA-MT, KE-MT/KEA-MT, HDK-MT, BSP-MT, WVM etc.).
Control system Multitronic is possible to use on all PSA dryers Zander for full range of pressures. It is very convenient to install Multitronic on PSA dryers of other manufactureres (Atlas Copco, Deltech, Domnick hunter, Donaldson, FST, Gardner Denver, Ingersoll Rand, Kaeser, MTA, OMI, SPX Hankisonetc.).