The SciLog® SciPure FD System is an automated single-use system for the bulk filtration and dispense of biopharmaceutical products into either bags or bottles.
- Automated system for filtration and dispense of bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Up to 9999 receiving containers per batch.
- Standard sterile flow paths.
- Option to specify ten samples during the dispense process.
- In line pre and post use integrity testing.
- Fully enclosed processing.
- Barcode reader for manifold tracking (optional).
- Automated filter flushing and conditioning.
- Load cells located under receiving containers ensuring direct measurement for high dispense accuracy
- Calibrated SciPres® Pressure Monitors ensure validated pressure limits are not exceeded.
- Recipe driven process with industrial standard HMI and PLC.
- Fully programmable alarms and interlocks to protect the product and the process.
- Four standard dispense modes.
- Integrated label printer with labels suited to cryogenic storage.
- Reverse flow and purge options to maximize product recovery.
- Configurable dual dispense rates minimize dispense time while.
The SciLog® SciPure FD – video
The SciLog® SciFlex® Filter and Dispense System is an automated single-use system for the bulk filtration and container fill of purified biopharmaceuticals.
- Automated system for performing final bulk filtration and dispensing.
- Integrated WeighStation™ provides gravimetric dispensing control.
- SciPres® Pressure Sensors and R/P Stat Method incorporated to ensure validated pressure limits are not exceeded during critical sterilizing-grade filtration.
- Touch-screen interface with OPC connectivity for process documentation.
- Mobile and compact base.
- User and consumable alarms and interlocks.
- Four standard filtration modes of control.
- Closed system processing.
SciLog® SciFlex® Filter and Dispense System – video
The SciLog® WeighStationTM family is an assortment of mobile, compact, bioprocessing container holders with integrated scales for gravimetric fluid handling.